To Register, Click Here
Adult Waiver Form - Minor Waiver Form
If the shift you want to work is full, you can call us to be put on a manual list.
***We reserve the right to limit the number of volunteers per organization or church.***
- We encourage all volunteers to bring a bag of non-perishable canned goods for the area food pantries. We will be collecting these items at the packing site.
- Please do not wear jewelry or rings during the Packing event. Someone always seems to lose something into the rice packets. So there is a policy of no jewelry or rings.
- If you are bringing children (ages K-12th grade) please read carefully the note on adult supervision that you should bring along too.
- When registering the volunteers please print and bring with you the Release Form, one for each volunteer. If you include their e-mail address we will send a 2 week and a 5 day reminder for the event.
- Read carefully the registration screens. There are three sessions you can register for and you can register as a group or a family or individual. The process may seem rather formal but it makes checking in on the day of the event go very smoothly.
- If you have any questions or do not have internet access, please call the phone number on the contact page.